Genma Speaks

Entrepreneur/ Writer/ Radio-Host

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Genma Holmes To Speak at Inaugural Art Camp Nashville

I am super honored to share how to help passionate volunteers find their purpose with non-profits. Music City is filled with many hearts who want to serve with their time and talents to help meet the needs of the community and individuals.


With the Middle Tennessee Region being one of the most philanthropic areas of the country, many non-profits look for ways to attract and keep engaged volunteers. Creative volunteers who are servant leaders are often looking for a purpose and do not want to be a "body for a day".

So how do we match non profits' needs with the gifts and talents of strong volunteers? Join me at the Inaugural Art Camp Nashville to hear me share from my treasure chest of ideas that worked and did not work for me as a volunteer. Also hear what I look for in a cause or non-profit to donate too and the various ways I have raised funds for several organizations.

This is going to be a "different" session but very special. I hope to see you. My session is from 2:15-3:20 at Nossi College of Art.

Follow me:
Twitter 
Facebook
#Livingtogivenow


Share:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig